- Fredrick News-Post. "Ryan Dawson, a former Walkersville High School basketball player, might not ever play for the NBA, but he is $25,000 richer after winning the 2009 EA Sports NBA Live Challenge Championship."
- Desert Ball. Shaq's greatest hits, he's really funny with the media in a I-know-this-is-funny kind of way.
- Paneech. How going to game is different compared to 20 years ago.
- mlive Blog. Joe Dumars talking the future for the Pistons.
- JBOMB Basketball Blog. How Kobe looked before his first NBA game and during the game.
- Posting and Toasting. "Highest praise goes to Mr. Danilo Gallinari, who had the best night of his young career and made me change my underwear no less than thrice. Gallo hit four of his five threes, including this nice little mambo with Zaza Pachulia."
- TwinCities, via Canis Hoopus. Nice Kevin Love interview.
- Peachtree Hoops. Part of this headline doesn't sound good: "where Josh Smith turns into Eddy Curry."
Thursday, March 05, 2009
It's almost Friday, the weekend is in sight! Let's link!
Posted by Alex Curtis-Slep at 2:56 PM