- ESPN. "The head of officials for the NBA wants to rewrite the league's traveling rule to legalize taking a "second step" and clarify what he considers a hard-to-enforce rule."
- Total Pro Sports. Video of LeBron James farting, WTF?
- Rockets Buzz. "Are the Rockets peaking too early? Will they have the same fire left for the first round where it looks like they’ll face Utah, Portland or New Orleans? How much different is it being without TMac this year than being without Yao last year? And the million dollar question: Will they get out of the first round?"
- 20 Second Timeout. "I've consistently maintained since last season that Kobe Bryant and LeBron James are the two best players in the NBA but some people think that Wade and Chris Paul should be in that discussion. Wade and Paul are both great players but one disadvantage that they have versus Bryant and James is height: James is 6-8 and Bryant is 6-6, while Wade is 6-4 and Paul is just 6-0."
- HoopsWorld. They use stats to show that the Mavs will beat the Spurs 65% of the time.
- The Hoop Doctors. I almost always link to the shoe posts, here's some Chris Bosh shoes.
Wednesday, March 04, 2009
It's time for a big slew of NBA linkage!
Posted by Alex Curtis-Slep at 3:20 PM