- Gunaxin. Top Ten Basketball Sneakers.
- The Bakersfield Californian. The Bakersfield Jam become the first D-League team to have its own practice facility.
- NBA Outsider. Doug Christie sent in a little editorial. Who else totally forgot he was still on the Earth?
- CBC Sports. Biggest free agent pickup? Has to be Chiek Samb, 10 day Knicks contract. He should help them get crushed a little less on defense, or take up another chair on the bench.
- Blog a Bull. The quote their shows John Paxson isn't exactly pleased with Vinny Del Negro.
- Dallas Basketball. Sounds like it's time for Mavs fans to give Nenad Kristic some props.
- Raptors Republic. In this economy, I'm sure you want some cheaper Raptors tickets.
- live about Mediocrity. An argument for LeBron to change his number. Do Kings have to submit to this kind of blasphemy?
Tuesday, March 03, 2009
So, sorry again for the lack of linkage yesterday. Today, I'm back and the links are flowing!
Posted by Alex Curtis-Slep at 3:03 PM