- Hardwood Paroxysm. Basically saying Mikki Moore is not the key to Celtics repeat. Funny fake stats as well.
- People. Congrats to Marko Jaric, he is not a very good NBA player, but he's married to Adriana Lima, so life's good!
- Bleacher Report. Title says it all: Steve Kerr: Smarter in NBA 2K9 than in real life.
- Detroit Bad Boys. Antonio McDyess quote, "We don’t have that one guy that steps in, get on a person for doing something wrong." “We have certain nights where one person would say something, and another would, but we need that one person who will be there, and we know that they got our back and that they’ll get on us when we do wrong and direct us when we’re going wrong. We don’t have that."
- Peachtree Hoops. Mike Woodson's five best coaching moves.
Tuesday, February 24, 2009
Ahh, link time. So, let's see what's going on around the net!
Posted by Alex Curtis-Slep at 3:40 PM