- Fear The Sword. "To be honest, I was of the opinion all along that a move would be a big mistake for the Cavs. I could go into psychological reasons that venture deep into the human spirit, but thankfully for the both of us I need only point to the Phoenix Suns. The Suns were one of the winningest franchises in the NBA the last 5 years before making a move at the deadline last year the substantially changed the makeup of their team."
- MoonDog Sports. Charles Barkley is going to be in a reality TV show about golf. Should be entertaining.
- Lots of sites. Everyone's going crazy about this trade deadline. Hoopsworld thinks the Cavs are interested in Antawn Jamison, BDL had a trade deadline chat, everyone has something to say. My question is, are the teams contending going to make a big move? Not likely, but maybe the Cavs. That's really all I care about. I do like to know if the Kings are going to have a firesale, but it's not something I want to go crazy about. After this deadline, people are going to begin looking only at the teams that will contend come June.
- 48 Minutes of Hell. Talking Spurs trade rumors.
- Daily Thunder. Breaking down four key possesions from a Thunder loss.
- Hardwood Paroxysm. "Also, I figured out who Pau reminds me of: Mr. Tumnus, the faun from The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe. Granted, this could be seen as an insult to Mr. Tumnus (and James McAvoy)."
Wednesday, February 18, 2009
So, last night I got a nice taste of the action, but tonight I'm ready for more! Don't punch me Zach Randolph! Let's link!